Thursday, April 24, 2008

A very tiring week ahead

My fourth semester(B.COM.) started on the 19th and i finished my first exam successful. I'm in my study holidays now, my next exam is on the 29th. I have no problems in studying for one exam but i have got to write 2 papers on the same day. And if thats not enough i have got 2 papers again on the 30th can you imagine i.e. the very next day. I'm really stressed out preparing for all 4 exams and i'm still not done finishing my subjects. It so hard to keep sitting with books full of theory for the whole 9 days before my next exam begins. The exam schedule is so stupid, we have got to write 4 exams in 2 days and on top of that we just have a day's gap before the 4th and 5th exam. Its truly very stressing and i'm really depressed. The reason i'm going through this is because my hall ticket was withheld for 2 exams for a attendance lag in my previous semester. I requested my H.D.O. to let me write my exams but he denied it strongly. I was so angry coz the really disturbing thing was that some of my fellow mites wrote their exams by bribing people in the college. It was so irritating to listen to them when they said that coz had i written those 2 papers i would have cleared them easily. But now nothing is getting into my head and i'm struggling a lot. Anyways i have to do my duty, hope everything turns out well for me. wish me luck i need your prayers.....

2 comments:

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

you'll do well... I'm sure!! It's me I'm worried about!

venom said...

hello sir enough :)you are worried huh.. will kill you for sure..