Wednesday, June 9, 2010

HAVE I DONE SOMETHING IN MY LIFE YET??

A conversation in Coffee World got me thinking about this, I've so much more to do in life that I feel I haven't done anything yet!

It actually started with my friend asking what do I do generally?? I was lost for words, because I don't do anything worth mentioning in general, except blog!

My life, till now has been full of studies and studies and more studies, and in smaller quantities, football, cricket, net and tennis, and an even smaller quantity of sleep!

Now,
1) I want to experience the art of fine dining, I'm fed up of home food ( This is the last thing you'll hear from a sane person, but yeah, I am!)
2) I want to party for some reason or the another, I'm fed up of staying at home and college all day. I wanna freak out!
3) I would love to learn something interesting, I'm so bereft of ideas at what will be interesting!
4) I really don't want to get into the habit of drinking alcohol or smoking cigars ( Like my friend said, "You don't have to, if you don't want to") but why not give it a try!!
5) The 5th basic point is I want to have fun...
6) Does breaking up with a girl make a guy resort to alcohol?? No, I don't think so!
7) I wanna break loose , I want to bunjee jump, and I want to do so many more freaky things..

All 7 crap points, but guess I've become really crappy of late! I dunno why??

You might've heard of this a thousand times, but it's still true "Life's short, LIVE IT"

I so want to live it!

0 comments: